Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• some ideas.. some bugs..

Andredi - - PolyPort Beta Testing

Helen, Please see my responses inline: 1. I installed on my PC, and I could see the window up when I did an alt-tab. but the other box did not show up at all. i had the icon in the area by the clock.. double left click.. nada.. right click only gave me import and exit.. i did import a file as a test. and that was successful. i just could not get into the regular screen to set up the calling card. puu.sh/vFXaX/71b7899f7d.jpg if i go into task manager.. i can force it to the front and maximize the…

• some ideas.. some bugs..

Helen, I cant express how awesome it is that you have provided us with this feedback and bugs. This will help us to make the product great and useful to you. I will work on responding to each of your questions today and send you a comprehensive response here. Apologies again for the delay, and I look forward to working with you much more on this. Thanks!

• Release Date: April 22, 2017 Build Number 2.0.0.41 Corrected Issues / Enhancements: * Date * Version * Type * Issue Description * Fix * 4/22/2017 * 2.0.0.40 * Bug Fix * Files with large poly counts would cause an error when exported from Maya * Improved Maya export routine * 4/22/2017 * 2.0.0.40 * Bug Fix * Viewer would not work with large files or files with high poly counts * Improved file encryption method to use less memory * 4/22/2017 * 2.0.0.40 * Bug Fix * When modifying a file in Maya, so…

• Here is a link to the new user guide! d3crypt3d.net/pressed/wp-conte…-User-Guide-v2.0-Beta.pdf

• avluis! Super appreciate your insight and comments. Please keep them coming. You touch on several very important aspects of the encryption which together create a very robust and functional product. Many of these features will be available in our release version. Love the ideas my friend. Our dev team is looking into the possible bug. Thank you again for taking the time to test out the beta and stay tuned, we have huge updates coming in the next few weeks. Andredi

• Process Please

Uni, As my friends above have touched on, this being the beta, it still is way different from a winzip or similar container based encryption. Your encrypted file will still appears and acts as a normal unencrypted OBJ, but access to the actual content is improbable* unless you are authorized to do so**. The other huge aspect of our software is the embedding of asset tracking beacons within the encrypted file. These allow you to track your asset from the moment you encrypt it to wherever the wind…